Grant Recipients – UPDATED 11/1/2023
|2021 CCCF Grant Awards|
|Organization Name||Award Amount||Description of Project|
|Bilgers Rocks Association||$2,636.00||Pave Handicapped Parking and Sidewalk|
|Bob Perks Fund||$1,200.00||Assisting citizens w cancer by providing food cards|
|Bucktail Council BSA||$1,000.00||Workforce Dev and BSA Merit Badge Program|
|Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Serv.||$500.00||Baby Suppiles for Pregnancy and Parenting Program|
|Central PA Community Action||$2,500.00||New location for Clfd Food Pantry|
|Central PA Food Bank||$1,000.00||Fresh Express Moblie Food Distribution Program|
|Clear-Centre Pool – c/o Osceola Mills Borough||$1,500.00||Purchase Pool Vacuum|
|Clearfield Chamber of Commerce||$1,000.00||Life Fast Forward Program – for HS Students|
|Clearfield County Cancer Support Inc||$2,000.00||Assist citizens undergoing cancer treatment|
|Clearfield County Public Library||$330.00||Purchase Wireless Printer for Mobile Library|
|Clearfield Studio Arts Theater||$1,200.00||Cost for 55 students to attd PSU Theater Arts Prog|
|Clearfield Swimming Pool Association||$3,000.00||Repair filtration system|
|Clearfield YMCA||$3,000.00||Equipment to start Esports League for Youth|
|Columbia Fire Company||$2,807.25||Sarah Jane Mattern Fund|
|Cultural Resources Inc||$750.00||Projector for Reitz Theater|
|DuBois Area Historical Society||$1,000.00||Install Interpretive Panels for 150th anniv.|
|Glen Richey Fireman’s Recreational Park||$3,000.00||Playground Equipment Installation|
|God’s Cupboard – West Side UM Church||$1,000.00||Operate God’s Cupboard food program|
|Grampian Lions Club||$1,000.00||Vision and Hearing Aid Support|
|Joseph and Elizabeth Shaw Public Library||$2,500.00||Replace Computers used by the public|
|Lawrence Township Volunteer Fire Co #1||$670.00||Fire Prevention Education for Clfd and Law Twp|
|Mature Resources Foundation||$500.00||Produce Video “Aging Matters” for local use.|
|Osceola Mills Community Library||$2,807.25||Sarah Jane Mattern Fund|
|Osceola Mills Historical Foundation||$2,807.25||Sarah Jane Mattern Fund|
|Osceola Mills Presbyterian Church||$1,000.00||Create Handicapped Parking and Entry|
|Osceola Mills United Methodist Church||$2,807.25||Sarah Jane Mattern Fund|
|PA Wildlife Habitat Unlimited||$500.00||Funding for PWHU Youth Field Day|
|REST Inc||$1,000.00||REST Kinship Family Support Group Program|
|Salvation Army – DuBois||$1,000.00||Ark of Learning/Love in a Backpack Program Funding|
|West Branch Elementary School||$1,000.00||Reading Books to give to Elem aged students|
|Young People Who Care||$900.00||Emergency Home Repair Projects in Clearfield|
- Pentz Run Youth Services, DuBois PA – $1,000
- Young People Who Care, Frenchville PA – $1,000
- Cen-Clear, Bigler PA – $1,250
- Good Samaritan Center, Clearfield PA – $1,500
- Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund – $1,000
- Grampian Lions Club, Grampian PA – $1,000
- Clearfield Chamber of Commerce, Clearfield PA – $2,500
- Catholic Charities Adoption Services, DuBois PA – $1,000
- Clearfield County Cancer Support Inc., Curwensville PA – $2,000
- Cultural Resources Inc, DuBois PA – $1,000
- Clearfield YMCA, Clearfield PA – $820
- Lawrence Township Fire Company #1, Clearfield PA – $480
- Clearfield Skate Park, Clearfield PA – $445.
From the Sara Jane Mattern Fund (Osceola Mills organizations only)
- The Columbia Fire Company-$1,312.50
- The Osceola Mills Community Library-$1,312.50
- The Osceola Mills Community Historical Foundation-$1,312.50
- The Osceola Mills United Methodist Church-$1,312.50
- Big Run Park in Morrisdale- $500 for benches and a tether ball
- Bilger’s Rocks in Grampian- $750 for items in their new education center
- Bob Perks Fund in State College-$1,000 to aid Clearfield County cancer patients
- Bucktail Council BSA-$500 for Leadership Development Training
- Catholic Charities Counseling in DuBois- $1,000 for pregnacy and support program
- Cen Clear Child Services/Child Advocacy Center in Clearfield-$1,000 for acoustic paneling
- Children’s Aid Society in Clearfield-$1,000 for laptops for Learning Center
- Clearfield Arts Studio Theatre (CAST)-$500 for Seeds of Art Summer Camp
- Clearfield Cancer Support Inc. in Curwensville-$1,000 for Clearfield County Cancer Patients
- Clearfield Volunteer Fire Dept.-$500 for fire prevention eduation
- Clearfield YMCA-$500 for Youth Center games
- Coalport Streetscape Committee-$500 for destination mural
- Community Guidance Center of Clearfield-$500 for Drug/Alcohol for kids/families
- Curwensville Pike Township Historical Society-$500 for archival protection and storage
- Curwensville Regional Development Corp.-$1,000 for special playground equipment
- Downtown DuBois Revitilization Group-$500 for historical markers/signage project
- DuBois Area Community Concert Association, Inc in DuBois-$500 for student outreach program
- DuBois Senior and Community Center-$500 for 10 computer tablets
- Grampian Lions Club in Grampian-$1,000 for eye glasses and hearing aids to seniors in need
- Greater Clearfield Chamber of Commerce-$500 for Explorer Program
- Junior Achievement of Western PA in DuBois-$500 for business classes
- Lock Haven University Clearfield Campus-$500 for PA Chamber Orchestra Spring Serenade
- Lydia Circle of Faith at the United Lutheran Church in Houtzdale-$500 for Giving Tree programi
- Mature Resources Foundation/Area Agency on Aging-$739.88 for marketing materials-Village of Hope
- Francis School-$928 for tables for science classroom
- Square One Community DuBois Furniture Bank-$500 for laptop, printer and furniture spray
- Susquehanna River Arts Center (SRACC) in Clearfield-$365 for Art program with students
- YMCA of Centre County Moshannon Valley Branch-$1,000 for Backpack Weekend program
From the Sara Jane Mattern Fund (Osceola Mills organizations only)
- The Columbia Fire Company-$1,250 for lights and tile for kitchen
- The Osceola Mills Community Library-$1,250 for new books and expenses
- The Osceola Mills Community Historical Foundation-$1,250 for museum upgrades/repairs
- The Osceola Mills United Methodist Church-$1,250 for new floor for their kitchen
- The Big Run Park Association, Morrisdale, received $800 for playground equipment.
- Bilger’s Rocks Association, Grampian, received $500 to repair their playground equipment.
- The Bob Perks Cancer Fund, State College received $1,000 for gift cards to help Clearfield County cancer patients.
- Catholic Charities and Adoption Services, DuBois, got $1,000 for a Pregnancy/Parenting Program.
- Cen-Clear Child Services, Bigler, was awarded $949 to support the Child Advocacy Center.
- Central PA Community Action, Clearfield, got $1,000 for their In Our Prime program for seniors.
- The Central PA Food Bank, Harrisburg, received $1,000 for the Fresh Express Pantry in the Mo Valley YMCA.
- The Children’s Aid Society, Clearfield, was awarded $250 to help replace their sign.
- Clearfield Cancer Support Inc., Curwensville, received $1,000 that will help support area cancer patients.
- The Clearfield County Public Library, Curwensville, was awarded $1,000 that will go to their new mobile library van.
- Clearfield Volunteer Fire Department, Clearfield, was given $1,000 for their fire prevention program.
- Clearfield YMCA, Clearfield, was given $500 for their youth gymnastic program.
- DuBois Area Historical Society, DuBois, received $700, for bookcases for their genealogical library.
- Faith Lutheran Church, Houtzdale, was given $500 for them to purchase Christmas gifts for needy families.
- Friends of Curwensville Lake, Curwensville, got $500 for a generator that will help their annual Haunted Walk event.
- Grampian Lions Club, Grampian, was awarded $1,000 for their hearing aid and glasses program which supplies needed items to residents.
- Greater Clearfield Chamber of Commerce, Clearfield, got $1,000 for their Explorer’s Job Program, which informs students on possible careers.
- PA Wildlife Habitat, DuBois, received $250 for Youth Field Day.
- The Susquehanna River Arts Center, Clearfield, was given $300 to paint murals in Curwensville.
From the Sara Jane Mattern Fund (for Osceola Mills organizations only)
- The Columbia Fire Company received $1,000 for a cooler replacement.
- The Osceola Mills Community Library received $1,500 to help cover their operating expenses.
- The Osceola Mills Historical Society got $1,840 for repairs needed to their building.
- The Osceola Mills United Methodist Church will receive $1,500 for an air conditioner.
- Agape Community Services in DuBois got $500 for a Fresh Start program to teach money management skills.
- The Bob Perks Cancer Assistance Fund in State College got $500 to provide gift cards for food to Clearfield County cancer patients.
- Bucktail Council, Boy Scouts of America, DuBois got $500 for a nutritional and exercise program to combat childhood obesity.
- Catholic Charities Adoption Services in DuBois got $500 for a pregnancy and parent support program.
- Children’s Aid Society, Clearfield, received $500 to help them repair their playground.
- Clearfield Arts Studio Theatre (CAST), Clearfield, got $500 for their Seeds of Art Summer Camp.
- Clearfield County League on Social Services received $500 for professional development classes for the public.
- The Clearfield County Cancer Support Group received $500 to provide support to area cancer patients.
- Curwensville High School Local History Class got $500 to create local history signs about the Pennsylvania Bucktails for Rails to Trails.
- Curwensville-Pike Township Historical Society got $500 to help with the renovations of their museum at the Korb House.
- DuBois Area Historical Society got $400 to build shelving to store large books, manuscripts and maps.
- DuBois Concert Association received $500 for a student outreach program.
- DuBois Nursing Home Auxiliary received $500 to provide gifts and a Christmas party for residents.
- Friends of Curwensville Lake got $500 to repair their pavilions and restrooms.
- Glen Richey Fireman’s Recreational Park got $500 to create another baseball field at their park.
- Grampian Lions Club received $500 to provide hearing aids and glasses to people without insurance.
- Greater Clearfield Area Chamber of Commerce will get $500 for a program to help educate 8th grade students in the Clearfield School District about employment opportunities in the area.
- Haven House, DuBois, got $500 to help build a gazebo at their facility.
- Living Bread Ministries in Clearfield received $500 for a refrigerator for their facility.
- Orphans of the Storm in Curwensville received $500 for their pet spay and neuter program.
- Penn Highlands Clearfield got $500 for a clinical simulation center for healthcare students.
- The Salvation Army posts in Clearfield and DuBois will each receive $500 for their Ark of Learning programs.
- Serving Hands Ministry in DuBois got $350 to provide support for elderly residents who need help with lawn work and maintenance for their home.
- Susquehanna River Arts Center of Clearfield County (SRACC) received $385 for Clearfield School District students to paint murals in Downtown Clearfield.
- West Branch Elementary School was awarded $500 for their Summer READ Challenge program.
From the Sara J. Mattern Fund (for Osceola Mills organizations only)
- Osceola Mills Community Library-$2,000
- Osceola Mills Community Historical Society-$1,300
- Osceola Mills United Methodist Church-$1,000
- Columbia Fire Company-$1,000