- The Big Run Park Association, Morrisdale, received $800 for playground equipment.
- Bilger’s Rocks Association, Grampian, received $500 to repair their playground equipment.
- The Bob Perks Cancer Fund, State College received $1,000 for gift cards to help Clearfield County cancer patients.
- Catholic Charities and Adoption Services, DuBois, got $1,000 for a Pregnancy/Parenting Program.
- Cen-Clear Child Services, Bigler, was awarded $949 to support the Child Advocacy Center.
- Central PA Community Action, Clearfield, got $1,000 for their In Our Prime program for seniors.
- The Central PA Food Bank, Harrisburg, received $1,000 for the Fresh Express Pantry in the Mo Valley YMCA.
- The Children’s Aid Society, Clearfield, was awarded $250 to help replace their sign.
- Clearfield Cancer Support Inc., Curwensville, received $1,000 that will help support area cancer patients.
- The Clearfield County Public Library, Curwensville, was awarded $1,000 that will go to their new mobile library van.
- Clearfield Volunteer Fire Department, Clearfield, was given $1,000 for their fire prevention program.
- Clearfield YMCA, Clearfield, was given $500 for their youth gymnastic program.
- DuBois Area Historical Society, DuBois, received $700, for bookcases for their genealogical library.
- Faith Lutheran Church, Houtzdale, was given $500 for them to purchase Christmas gifts for needy families.
- Friends of Curwensville Lake, Curwensville, got $500 for a generator that will help their annual Haunted Walk event.
- Grampian Lions Club, Grampian, was awarded $1,000 for their hearing aid and glasses program which supplies needed items to residents.
- Greater Clearfield Chamber of Commerce, Clearfield, got $1,000 for their Explorer’s Job Program, which informs students on possible careers.
- PA Wildlife Habitat, DuBois, received $250 for Youth Field Day.
- The Susquehanna River Arts Center, Clearfield, was given $300 to paint murals in Curwensville.
From the Sara Jane Mattern Fund (for Osceola Mills organizations only)
- The Columbia Fire Company received $1,000 for a cooler replacement.
- The Osceola Mills Community Library received $1,500 to help cover their operating expenses.
- The Osceola Mills Historical Society got $1,840 for repairs needed to their building.
- The Osceola Mills United Methodist Church will receive $1,500 for an air conditioner.